Skip to the content
Serverless SQL Pools Managed Private Endpoint
June 11, 2020
- Created new Synapse Workspace and selected Managed VNet option
- Opened Synapse Studio and clicked Manage > Manage Private Endpoints
- Can see 2 Managed Private Endpoints that were created automatically for the Dedicated SQL Pool and Serverless SQL Pool endpoints.
- Create a new Pipeline with a Copy Data activity
- On Source, create a new dataset of type Azure Synapse Analytics
- Then create a new Linked Service and enter the service endpoint of the Serverless SQL Pool
- When entering the Serverless SQL Pool endpoint, the Managed private endpoint should then automatically populate with the managed private endpoint name.
- Select Managed Identity and click Test.